Page 31 of 305 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181131 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 3042

Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #301
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the Granaboard! This is Wiseman, one of the two Granaboard moderators and the site maintainer.

    Please make sure you don't use images in your signature, they are forbidden in this board because of speed and presentation.

    I hope you enjoy your stay! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #302
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome Vampy =P

    Anyways I wanna start playing the hack series...from what I hear its pretty dammed good.

  3. #303
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes! the .hack games are pobably my 2nd fave games for PS2 (KH>them>XS)

  4. #304
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I live in europe, where rpg's apparantly dont exist, unless they're by Square, of course.

    Anyway, GGX2, and F-Zero GX still. Two very hard games. Anyone else played F-Zero GX?

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 05, 2003 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>

  5. #305
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah. Sold it back ater 2 weeks, got very boring very fast.

  6. #306
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think its just to hard. But im getting along with it for now. Only cost me ?15 new thanks to some vouchers i had with amazon.co.uk, so its been worth it so far. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #307
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey everyone, I know I've been gone for a long time but I'm gonna try to stop by more often. It's cool that the Granaboard got board of the month. Anyway, I'm currently playing Devil May Cry.

  8. #308
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool, welcome [img]smile.gif[/img] . Besides of the BOTM award, the Granaboard website will be turned into something much larger soon, covering Grandia II, Xenogears, Xenosaga, Grandia 1, and all future Xenosaga games; having per-game fanfics, fanart, theories, goodies and links, and members' unrelated fanfics and fanart, a repository of interesting posts from the board, and a poll of the week. It'll also offer customizable styles.

  9. #309
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Fire Emblem GBA.

    I always said Fire Emblem were the best tactics games, and this proves me right again XD

  10. #310
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nintendo reports losses, new console for E3

    Remember how I said Nintendo is screwing up lately by making all that kiddy stuff, ruining Zelda, not having enough RPGs, losing third party support, making short games, and not exploiting their hardware?

    Heh, everybody started screaming when sega said they were going to fuck the Dreamcast, and everybody complained about the short life of the system. But now it looks like the GameCube is no different. Nintendo screwed up badly with a winning system but poor 1st and 3rd party games, as well as their usual eccentric stupid strategy.

    I'm pretty confident sony and microsoft wouldn't be as successful if it weren't for sega's and nintendo's help. They being the competition and screwing up is exactly what they need.

    The xbox wasn't being a success either, but since a few months ago, the GameCube started going downwards, and the xbox attracted the few people who wanted to buy a console that is not the popular ps2.

    I feel sorry for the GameCube's fate; even worse I feel to know micro$oft is going to rise because of this; but I kind of feel happy that Nintendo collected the consequences of their stupid actions. I hope they are smarter in the future. I'd start by cutting off the kiddy things and focusing on what gamers, casual and hardcore, want: RPGs.

    Or maybe they could be stubborn and cocky as they always are, keep their losing strategy, merge with sega, and become Losers Inc. But I'd prefer otherwise.

    They should also make a powerful portable system for a change; everybody else's portable systems always kicked the crap out of Nintendo's GameBoy, and the Gameboy's only advantage today (besides games, which are a consequence of this only advantage), is the name "GameBoy" printed on it.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 13, 2003 02:06 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •